1. Develop and execute a strategic plan including PR, social media and other marketing communications channels to support the business objectives.
2. Develop and maintain close and healthy relationships with media contacts as well as social media influencers across the region who will drive positive exposure of our brand among target customers.
3. Shape up messages and narratives to tell the brand stories so as to drive brand awareness and preference among the target customers.
4. Perform public opinion monitoring and competitor analysis and provide timely and accurate information for the adjustment of the marketing strategy.
5. Explore interview and speaking opportunities for brand and commercial spokespersons and manage their media activities by providing advice and sufficient communications materials.
1. Perform general accounting activities according to company policies.
2. Prepare monthly and yearly financial statements.
3. Perform financial analysis, tracking management and daily accounting.
4. Provide timely and appropriate financial data and financial reports.
5. Ensure transactions are booked in the right period and perform timely account reconciliation.
1. 3 year+ financial experience in the Internet industry.
2. Proven accounting experience is a plus.
3. CICPA or equivalent accounting certificate is a plus.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and financial software.
5. Attention to detail and comfortable delivering against pressure.
Senior PHP Developer
AAA is seeking a Senior PHP Engineer to be part of our Engineering team. Be part of a rapidly growing, fast-paced company looking to revolutionize an industry with a strong focus on beautiful design and great user experience.
1.Collaborate with product management, web engineers, and data engineers to deliver features to production
2. Develop services using PHP
3. Develop rich consumer experiences using Node and React
4..Balance long term code health and maintainability with business needs
5. Provide input on shaping development best practices
6. Own features from initial discussions through release
7. Mentor junior developers
1. BS in Computer Science or similar field or relevant experience
2. Five years of professional experience working on building large scale frontend end and backend applications.
3. Experience working with SQL and relational databases
4..Experience with service oriented architecture and REST based web service development
6. Ability to identify and apply the appropriate design and integration patterns to solve complex business issues
7. Experience working with cloud-based systems (GCP, AWS) and virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes) a plus
8. Ability to organize and self-direct to get things done
9. Effective verbal and written communication skillsApply now
AAA is hiring a Product Manager to help define product development strategy and go-to-market strategies. You’ll be responsible for data analysis, spec/wireframe creation, go-to-market strategic planning, product positioning, identifying usability issues and potential new applications of blockchain technology. In addition to managing our products, you’ll interface daily with our engineering and marketing teams in order to eliminate friction from onboarding as well as ensuring customer success.
* Launch products on a regular basis
* Identify market opportunities and define product development strategy based on research, data and industry trends
* Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
* Define, propose, and prioritize features for product roadmaps
* Work closely with Engineering and Marketing teams to help shape deliverables
* Keep apprised of blockchain & financial tech developments and suggest new product avenues to pursue
* Attend recruiting events and blockchain conferences in order to evangelize all things WeTrust
* Intense passion for keeping up-to-date on all things blockchain, including whitepapers!
* Incredibly strong written and verbal communication
* The ability to work in a rapidly-shifting product & tech ecosystem
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent
* 4+ years of related work experience.
* Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
* Experience developing Blockchain or Internet products and technologies.
* Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
* MS, MBA, or PhD
* Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or MarketingApply now